Go to Top

Benefits

Cutting your business lighting costs in a tax efficient and energy saving way. 

We can slash your lighting budget by up to 60% – including running and maintenance costs. 

Let us show you how to offset installation costs with 0% interest-free funding and 100% tax relief. 

LED circuits can be up to 80% energy efficient when it comes to converting electrical energy to light – by contrast, traditional incandescent bulbs operate at about 20% efficiency – the remaining 80% is lost as heat energy.

In fact, the cost savings would be even greater, because most incandescent bulbs fail within a year and require replacement, whereas an LED equivalent should last a decade.

There is also the elimination of maintenance and the spiralling cost associated with incandescent lamp failure.

What’s more, with ever-increasing electricity charges, the savings can only get bigger.