Go to Top
- A meeting is arranged at the proposed project, a presentation takes place where we show the ‘’true’’ potential savings on offer, and the other potential tax advantages that can be claimed are explained to the client.
- A survey takes place in which all of the sites lighting lamps are identified and listed.
- We then discuss with the client the information we need from them.
- At this stage our in house technical team source the best lamp alternative from over 30 selected manufacturers.
- The information is then sent to the office that same day and the technical team begin feeding the information into the data base.
- Within 7 days the full quotation and specification is produced and presented to the client. This package clearly shows the energy cost from the present lighting, and the savings that will be made once the new LED installation is completed.
- We will revisit the client and present our findings that will show all of the benefits, and point out any observations that may well lead to further potential savings.
- Any questions the client may have or reservations will be discussed at length and we will endeavour to eliminate any fears they may have.
- Once we have reached the stage where the client wants to proceed we would discuss how we would propose to carry out the installation, this would be based around ensuring the clients business is not disturbed in any way.
- From here we would discuss the finance that is on offer, should the client wish to investigate this option; we would produce the documentation and discuss the case with the Carbon Trust on our clients behalf.
- Within 7 days this can be in place and a start date can be agreed.
Our in house electricians would be given the project and work alongside the surveyor who will have set out a programme of works.
- Once the installation has started the redundant lamps would be taken from site and disposed of.
- On completion of works a full electrical test would be completed and issued with the relevant documentation
- Offset Energy would then monitor the project throughout the guarantee period, and be available to each and every customer for any questions in the future .